You’ve finally found the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. Now you have to find a ring that is just as special. You did the most important job, so let us help you with this one by answering some of the most common engagement ring FAQs.
Why Do We Wear Engagement Rings?
There are many stories that explain why we wear engagement rings. The Egyptians believed that the circular shape of a ring represented eternity. The hole in the middle represented a doorway to the future. The gift of a ring symbolized eternal love.
Back then, rings may have been made only of gold or silver wire. Victorians made rings of hair and gems that spelled out endearments. The first recorded use of a diamond engagement ring is by Archduke Maximilian of Austria, who had a ring made for Mary of Burgundy. The diamonds were arranged into the shape of the letter M.
In the 1900s, women were presented with engagement rings as a sort of insurance. If her betrothed left her and did not marry her, which could leave her virtue in question for future suitors, she would have a valuable ring as collateral.
Today, the engagement ring is a symbol of promise. It represents the love between two people who intend to marry and make a life together. Rings can be made of silver, gold or platinum and can feature diamonds or other gems.
Packaging Your Shipment
- Pack your item(s) securely: to guard against theft, please double-box your return (place a smaller box or padded envelope within a larger box and pack to restrict movement of the smaller box) and seal all seams or flaps on the outer box with tamper resistant tape.
- Include all original packaging and collateral material. If your item was delivered with a diamond certificate, appraisal or/and gift items and those items are not returned, you may be liable for the replacement cost. Keep in mind for security reasons, do not write any names on the box that refers to diamonds, jewelry or anything that has to do with jewelry.
- Insure Your Package. Check your invoice, if the price of the item you’re sending back is listed as:
- Less than $500: You can ship it via any carrier. Be sure to ship your item fully insured, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached its destination.
- More than $500: Ship your package via US Postal Service Registered Mail™, insured for the total value of the contents, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached NIKKIMJEWELRY (Attention: FedEx and UPS will not insure merchandise over $500.)
To ensure a safe exchange or refund you must follow these instructions exactly as stated by us, failure to do so will prevent the processing of your exchange or refund. If you have any questions regarding our return instructions be sure to email us at email@example.com
Shipping and Handling
All packages shipped from Nikki M Jewelry are fully insured to your doorstep. For security purposes, signature is required for all deliveries, regardless of any signature waivers that you may have on file with any shipping companies.
Alternate Shipping Address
If your billing address is a P.O. Box or if you would like your delivery to be discreet, you can provide a shipping address other than your billing address. For added security from fraudulent charges to your credit card, please provide the alternate shipping address to your credit card company. A customer care representative will verify that both addresses are on file with your credit card company.
For your convenience, Saturday delivery can be arranged if weekday delivery is not suitable. Though UPS or FedEx provides this service to a vast majority of US cities, delivery in your area is subject to availability.
These policies apply to all domestic orders to be shipped only in U.S.
Nikki M Jewelry offers FREE Standard shipping on all domestic orders.
|Domestic Shipping (only in USA)|
|Shipping Type||Estimated Shipping Time||Price|
|Standard Shipping||3-4 Business days||Free|
|Expedited Shipping||2-3 Business days||US $12|
|Overnight Shipping||1-2 Business days||US $20|
|Saturday Delivery||Delivered on Saturdays||US $30|
When your package leaves our office.that is the shipping date. You can check the estimated delivery day on the product pages before placing the order.
You can select the delivery dates as per your preference at Cart.
Exceptions to our delivery time frame
Natural calamity or bad weather conditions may delay or postpone our deliveries. nikkimjewelry.com will not hold liability or refund the shipping charge based on any such delay.
APO, FPO, DPO, PO boxes, and US Territories
We ship orders to APO, FPO, DPO, PO boxes, and US Territories via USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation. Usually, it takes around 7-10 business days for the order to arrive at its shipping destination. The arrival time (arrives by date/estimated shipping date) displayed are for U.S. addresses only and do not apply to APO, FPO and DPO addresses.
we offer the following payment methods:
- Payment is only accepted by paypal in USD
- For making payment through Bank Wire payment option, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All Shipments are Insured ?
Every item is fully insured. All deliveries are made to a physical business or home address only.
For added security, an adult signature is required for all Nikki M jewelry items/orders.
For Your Protection
To protect our customers against fraud, there might be a slight delay in shipment of certain orders due to the verification process. For orders that need to be delivered to a destination other than the billing address, we will confirm that your credit card or financing company has this alternate shipping address on file.
In such cases where you feel your shipment is delayed, please contact our Customer Care and help us expedite your order.
Currently, sales tax is only collected on orders shipped to addresses in New Jersey, Nevada and California.
If you are shipping to addresses in New Jersey, Nevada and California, tax will be charged on the item price minus discount (when discount is applicable). Tax rates within countries vary
Ring Re-sizing ?
Each nikkimjewelry.com ring comes with the option of one free resizing during the first year of ownership. Please contact us on email@example.com to arrange for your free resizing. Customers (international and domestic) will have to pay for shipping both ways with insurance.
At Nikki M Jewelry, complete security for customer transactions is our primary concern. With these measures in place, you can be confident in the security of the Nikki M Jewelry website. for more info. please click here